Does the career page on your company website leave something to be desired? You can easily create career pages that will let candidates seamlessly navigate, view, and act on your open positions.
Download the Career Pages PDFDownload
When you want to make the best possible impression for job seekers, add career pages on your website that lets candidates view and apply for your open positions. Career pages are ideal for small- to mid-size companies who either do not yet have an active career page, or want to upgrade their candidate experience.
- Create appealing career pages with images, videos and text. Our easy-to-use online tool lets you customize your page and job descriptions.
- Create custom headline imagery, incorporating your logo, photography or other assets.
- Add multiple job description themes. For example, you may want to have one appearance designed to speak to engineering job candidates, and something different for sales or marketing positions. Your job description themes can include photos, videos and additional text.
- Edit and publish your career pages as often as you need.
- Use our career page as a landing page in concert with your other recruitment advertising efforts.
- Support for your custom domain (i.e., career.companyname.com).
Contact The Pryor Information Publication Ad Sales 918-530-1293 firstname.lastname@example.org